Speak God’s Word to God’s People
CONTACT: Nina Giacona at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminder to Lectors:
For the 8:00 Mass, and whenever there is NO CANTOR, stay and speak the response between readings.
– Lectors sit on the left side of the first pew down from the Ambo, right next to the Baptismal Font. The Altar Servers will sit on the right side of the same pew.
– Wait for the queue to read the announcements and introduction to Mass.
– At the Liturgy of The Word, stand & bow before ascending steps to the Ambo.
– After the first reading, turn the page in the Lectionary for the second reading, step down and face the Tabernacle, then bow, and return to your seat.
– Follow same reverence of bowing before and after the second reading, and be sure to turn the page to the Gospel for the Deacon.
– Return to your seat (You may return to the same pew, or you may walk along the back of the church to your family’s pew).
When there are two Lectors:
Lector A: Does the greeting and announcements from the binder when queued, followed by the introduction for the Mass.
Lector B: When no deacon is present, Lector B reads the petitions from the binder.
Please be sure to use the correct sheet of announcements or petitions for your Mass.
As always, if you cannot be present on the day and time for which you are scheduled, please find a substitute.
LECTOR SCHEDULE FOR DECEMBER 2017: (Special Dates Listed at end of Regular Schedule)
12/2: (A) Tony Marinaccio, (B) Bob Sobkow
12/9: (A) Bob Sobkow, (B) Marge Hasher
12/16: (A) Tony Marinaccio, (B) Marge Hasher
12/23: (A) Tony Marinaccio, (B) Bob Sobkow
12/30: (A) Marge Hasher, (B) Bob Sobkow
12/3: (A) Cindy Kern, (B) Mary Rossiter
12/10: (A) Cindy Kern, (B) Mary Rossiter
12/17: (A) Cindy Kern, (B) Mary Rossiter
12/24: (A) Tom Holvick, (B) Mary Rossiter
12/31: (A) Tom Holvick, (B) Mary Rossiter
12/3: (A) Janice Fipp, (B) Laurane Santoro
12/10: (A) Bill Dingman, (B) Lisa Perez
12/17: (A) Janice Fipp, (B) Bill Dingman
12/24: (A) Lisa Perez, (B) Chris Kennedy
12/31: (A) Paula Boileau
12/3: (A) Lisa Perez, (B) Helen Maslanich
12/10: (A) Pat Orlando, (B) Nancy Orlando
12/17: (A) Pat Orlando, (B) Nancy Orlando
12/24: (A) Laurane Santoro, (B) Helen Maslanich
12/31: (A) Pat Orlando, (B) Nancy Orlando
12/7: 7:00 pm Vigil Mass: Marge Hasher
12/8: 12 Noon Mass: Cindy Kern & Lisa Perez
12/8: 7:00 pm Evening Mass: Pat & Nancy Orlando
CHRISTMAS VIGIL MASSES
12/24: 4:30 pm Mass: Joanne LaMarra & Bob Sobkow
12/24: 7:00 pm Mass: Bill Dingman
12/24: Solemn Mass at Midnight: Nina Giacona & Lisa Perez
CHRISTMAS DAY MASSES
12/25: 8:00 am Mass: Mark Gurnett
12/25: 9:30 am Mass: Paula Boileau
12/25: 11:00 am Mass: Laurane Santoro
SOLEMNITY OF MARY/NEW YEAR’S DAY
1/1: 9:30 am Mass: Nina Giacona
1/1: 11:00 am Mass: Laurane Santoro & Marge Hasher