Congratulations, best wishes and a prayer for health, happiness and peace on the occasion of your baby’s birth and your upcoming Celebration of Baptism.
Baptisms are celebrated every Sunday after the 11:00AM Mass. Parents are expected to attend a Pre-Jordan Baptism class which will be held on the Third Tuesday of every month at 7:00PM in the Basement of the Rectory. Please call the Parish office at 609-646-5611 to make the necessary arrangements two months prior to the Baptism date.
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS ARE FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE SPONSORING A CHILD FOR BAPTISM (GODPARENTS):
1. Baptized Catholic having received the Sacrament of Confirmation.
2. 16 years of age or older.
3. If single, they are living a chaste life, that is, not “living together” with someone.
4. Attend Mass faithfully on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation.
5. If not registered in this Parish must present a Sponsorship Letter from the Parish that he/she belongs.
“By God’s gift, through water and the Holy Spirit, we are reborn to everlasting life. In his goodness, may he continue to pour out his blessings upon you. May he make you always, wherever you may be, faithful members of his holy people. May he send his peace upon you through Christ Jesus our Lord.”